Sunday 13 November 2011

What a girl wants

We all have our list.  What we are looking for in a partner.  Some people want someone with a good job who makes buckets of money.  Some people want someone to make them laugh.  One of my friends wants someone who is comfortable with her drive and success.

What do I want?

Its changed over the years.

I want someone with a career.  I don't really care what that career is as long as its legal and respectable.  I am not a sugar mama.

I want someone who can make me laugh.  I am a moody person who can swing one way or the other at the drop of a hat sometimes.  I need someone who can recognize when I need to laugh and make that happen.

I want someone who loves me.  To hold me at night and listen to me.  I want someone who I can depend on when times get tough.  I've been in tough times and I've never really had anyone to lean on....I've been the person getting leaned on.  I don't mind doing that but it would be nice to have someone be there for me every once and awhile.

I want someone to look at me the way that my best friend's husband looks at her.  Like she's the best thing that's ever happened to him and he's the luckiest guy in the world because he's with her.

And as a bonus I'd really like him to be able to dance.  Doesn't have to be well!

Nice butt would be good too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment