Saturday 5 November 2011

Blunt Honesty

So I met this one guy online that I really kinda liked.  We had the same interests and I really really want to meet him.  Or I did anyways.

We've been chatting online all week.  He's been away all week for work.  A few days after we started chatting he started talking about cuddling, etc and I wasn't comfortable talking like that to someone I didn't really know.  Which I told him.  I'm not sure if he got the reason or not.  He said that he was basically tired of girls who weren't interested in him physically.  I think he's been burned by the friend zone before.

Last night things went a little too far.  Our conversation got extremely heated.  Extremely.  He sent a photo.  I did not reciprocate.  Unfortunately by saying I was considering it I was teasing and leading him on.  I said I just wasn't comfortable sending that type of photo to someone I didn't know.

Today I was as blunt and honest as I could be.  I told him that I have very little experience, I was burned by someone who only wanted to fool around before and that I was a virgin.  He seemed to be alright with that.  I also told him that I wasn't a skank and wasn't looking for a one night stand or a fling.  He clarified that I was looking for a 1 on 1 relationship.  I said for now I'm looking to date but eventually that's what I want with somebody.

I haven't heard from him since.

I think I was right and he was looking for sex.  Which is too bad really.  The picture he sent me certainly turned this girl on.  But that's not the type of thing I want.  I have too much respect for myself to sleep with any dude.  If I wanted to just have sex I could pick someone up downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment