Wednesday 9 November 2011

10 Things I Love

1.  My hair.  I'm a ginger and wouldn't want to be anything else :)
2.  My butt.  I've worked damn hard for my bum.  Those squats and lunges weren't for nothing!
3.  My brain.  I'm smart and I'm a geek.  If a guy can't deal he can gtf.
4.  Dancing.  I live to dance and random dancing is common at my house.
5.  Burlesque.  Yes its a type of dancing but its a new activity I'm doing and its great.  Getting more in touch with my sexy self.
6.  Star Trek.  I did mention I'm a geek...
7.  ONTD.  The celebrities are disposable.  The gossip is priceless.  ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
8.  My friends.  They are seriously the best bunch of people.
9.  My mom.  Corny but without her support I don't know where I'd me
10.  MYSELF!  Really if I don't love me...who else will?

No comments:

Post a Comment