Monday 7 November 2011

Some people's youngsters!

So I was chatting to Mr Penis pic again last night.  I told him on Sat morning that I wasn't some skank who was just going to sleep with him and I was looking to date around right now and would like a relationship to develop with someone (not necessarily him).  He wrote me after so I went with it.

He was complaining about being lonely.  That nobody picked him up at the airport, that he had to eat alone and basically that he was lonely.  He told me that his mother gave him the brush off when he was home. I felt bad for him.

I think this is his game.

Somehow things got around to sex....again.  He told me that I should know that even though he hasn't had a girlfriend in the last 6 years he has dated and had sex.  He estimated around 15 girls in that time.  I said that the past is the past as long as he's clean.  I thought it was good that he shared this information.  Its stuff one should know really.

Then he asked me how good I was at giving head.  Yes I'm serious.  I replied that I told him that I wasn't looking for a one night stand.  Then he got defensive.  I said that I didn't want the first guy I slept with to take off right after.  He knows I'm a virgin.  Once again he was defensive and again brought up that he thought I was going to send him some boobie shots after he sent me his penis shot.  I already apologized for that misunderstanding.  He thinks there have been too many misunderstandings (really its just the one that keeps happening).  I told him that online communication is made for misunderstandings and either take a chance and meet me or that;s it.

Verdict is that he wants to get in my pants.

I might let him yet....the picture was impressive.  And I need this cherry popped already.

No comments:

Post a Comment