Monday 14 November 2011

So Why the Blog

This is a secret blog.  Nobody I know are aware that it exists.  I've had blogs before that were known (and read) by my family and friends and that's great.  Problem is what I really wanted to talk about I didn't necessarily want to have my nearest and dearest read.

Most of my friends actually have no idea that I'm a virgin.  I did tell some of them after what happened with Cruise guy (aka assclown) but some of them still have no idea.  I have a dirty mind and cover well apparently.

Dating and sex were the things I wanted the freedom to talk about about muse about.  Particularly now that I'm actually dating and (hopefully) will be ridding myself of my virginity soon.  But I don't feel comfortable having my friends reading about my masturbation habits.  Which is understandable I think.  The obvious solution was the anonymous blog!

I thought about doing this before but didn't pull the trigger.  After finding out about Cruise guy's Norwegian girlfriend I thought enough.  Enough of waiting for some loser to come to me.  Enough of thinking about someone who didn't deserve me.  Enough of thinking that we were meant to be because he was the first guy to give me an orgasm.  Its time to get out there and stop worrying.  And have some fun!  And have some sex already!

1 comment:

  1. Um Oh Hai.

    Just wondering if you're still blogging? And how goes it??

    ReplyDelete